dia$par meta-system comprises two main components (systems) — your real organization (dia$par.Enterprise) and its 'digital twin' (existing in dia$par.Matrix).
The original and its 'image' are continuously mutually reflected by the third technical dia$par system — mutual mapping virtualiser (mmizer for short) — dia$par.Mirror.
Mutual mapping is a management method applicable to organizations of any size and complexity that involves creating a virtual model of the organization (its cybernetics image) and subsequent continuous interchange (mapping) of their independently varying characteristics between the original organization and its digital copy in real time.
- the managed organization is the material component of the meta-system,
- its dia$par.Matrix 'image' is the ideal component (like Plato's eidoses, while dia$par.Matrix can be considered a representation of the Plato's cosmos),
- and the mmizer dia$par.Mirror is the software component.
dia$par.Mirror mmizer performs two functions simultaneously:
- it generates a virtual reality for the dia$par.Matrix cybernetics model
- it replicates bidirectional changes in the real organization and its cybernetic model
Therefore, you cannot switch from an ABC system to dia$par.
You can just enter dia$par — and get rid of all unnecessary things along the way.